Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. NVS Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post & Details: 2370 Posts
||Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)
||as on 09 August 2019,
SC/ST: 05 years Rel. & OBC: 03 years Rel.
||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)
||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B)
||Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B)
||Female Staff Nurse (Group-B)
||Legal Assistant (Group-C)
||18 to 32 years
||Catering Assistant (Group-C)
||Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)
||18 to 27 years
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A): (a) Master’s Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University (b) Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800- 209200) in the Pay Matrix OR With at least 5 years experience in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B): (a) Master’s Degree from a recognized University in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks (b) B.Ed
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects with Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and B.Ed. Degree.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B): Bachelors Degree with Music OR Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education OR Post Graduate Degree in Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts OR Bachelors Degree in Library Science. and experience required.
- Female Staff Nurse (Group-B): (a) Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent with Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. OR B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution. (b) 02 years experience
- Legal Assistant (Group-C): Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Catering Assistant (Group-C): Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering OR Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) and a one-year diploma in catering with three years experience in catering.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C): Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing a minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing OR Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
Job Location: All over India
Fee: SC/ST/PH: Not applicable
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A): General/OBC: ₹1500/-
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B), Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) & Female Staff Nurse (Group-B): General/OBC: ₹1200/-
- Legal Assistant (Group-C),Catering Assistant (Group-C) & Lower Division Clerk (Group-C): General/OBC: ₹1000/-
Date of Written Test/ CBT: 05 to 10 September 2019
Last Date of online Application: 09 August 2019
Notification: Click here
Online Application: Click here Star form: 10 July 2019